Guruji’s Wisdom Letter
RESOLVE TO EVOLVE
Our New Year Resolutions usually revolve around our career, education, professional lives, monetary gains and other materialistic achievements which we struggle to fulfil and achieve every year. However, what we don’t realise is that when we work towards fulfilling greater goals, the smaller goals get taken care of automatically.
By following these month-wise resolutions we will be able to evolve spiritually, strengthen family harmony and enjoy inner peace and joy at all times, which will ultimately make our lives smoother, more blissful and prosperous than ever before!
- Say Bye to All Worry in January: By knowing and fully believing that whatever is meant to happen will happen no matter what, we save ourselves from innumerable moments of anxiety, worry and stress which otherwise would rob us of our present happiness and also harm our future.
- Friction Free February: Frictions and conflicts with family members and our loved ones have the potential to disrupt our inner peace, productivity and hamper our materialistic achievements as well as spiritual growth. Seeking forgiveness and being forgiving can help us lead a friction free life.
- Towards Enlightenment Let’s March: The greatest goal and purpose of human life is Self-Realisation or Enlightenment. Enlightenment enables us to overcome all attachments, bondages and maya and see the Pure Consciousness in every thing and every being. The best way to pursue and achieve Enlightenment is by focusing on and following the guidance of an Enlightened soul.
- Appreciate, Accept and Apologise April: Appreciating in non-appreciable matters; accepting people and situations without trying to change them and apologizing even if we are not wrong are the signs of leading an enlightened life.
- Life is a Play – May: Life is as serious or as playful as we think and make it. The sooner we realise that life is a play or a dream, we will be able to live it a more carefree and joyous manner.
- Align with God’s Tune – June: God’s plans for us are always better than our plans for ourselves. Therefore, instead of asking God to align with our plans, we must align our plans with God’s plans and completely trust His planning and timing for us.
- Keep Your Positivity High July: Like gravity, negativity has the potential to keep pulling us down and the only way to keep ourselves from falling is by having a positive perception in all situations, practicing positive affirmations and engaging in positive actions and reactions.
- Family First in August: Family harmony should be our priority not only in a particular month or year but throughout our lives. Good behavior, unconditional love and family harmony are the most effective tools to attain enlightenment.
- Let Us Surrender this September: The greatest impediment in our spiritual evolution is the Ego of I and My. Dropping the mighty I and shifting from physical entity to divine is possible only through surrendering before a Higher Power or Guru.
- This October is to Remember: We often forget that we are spiritual beings having a human experience and not vice versa. The more we remember and connect to our Source, the Consciousness – the more we’ll be able to feel our inner infinite potential and divinity.
- Become Tender in November: Nature shows us that old leaves of trees are crumpled, rigid and lifeless whereas new leaves are soft, tender, calming and relaxing to look at. Similarly, our old impressions and conditions make us rigid and lifeless provide discomfort to others whereas our tenderness, caring nature, grace and humility is both impressive and comforting for them.
- Wake up from Slumber – December: Waking up from a slumber signifies becoming more conscious, aware and alert about our thoughts, actions and feelings throughout the day. In an awakened state, we are more patient, accepting, understanding and responsive and do not take any decisions or actions under ignorance or in a rush.
Spirituality being an infinite subject is beyond any rules system or a particular order. Therefore, these resolutions too need not be followed in a chronological or month-wise manner but can be adopted and practiced by us at all times throughout the day, throughout the year and throughout our lives for best results.
House of Enlightenment